First download the latest version of Perfex CRM. Login to cPanel and create a brand new database that will be used for Perfex CRM installation.
You can check this tutorial how to setup MySQL database in cPanel if you are not familiar with how to configure a database, if you are not using cPanel the best is to perform few researches how to create database via your active control panel.
- Login to cPanel by accessing www.yourdomain.com/cpanel and navigate go MySQL Databases, note that this step may vary and in some hosting providers can be different.
- Create database.
- Create user and set up user password. (write down the username and the password because needs to be re-used later)
- Add the user to the database by selecting the database and the username.
- Make sure you have checked All privileges when adding the user to the database.
Upload the files to server folder where Perfex CRM will be installed.
- Assume that you uploaded the files to “crm” folder, navigate to Eq. http://yourdomain.com/crm/install – Keep in mind that you need to adjust the URL based on where you uploaded the files. If you are installing on subdomain named eq crm you need to access the URL like http://crm.yourdomain.com/install.
- If all server requirements passed click Go to Files/Folders Permissions otherwise consult with your hosting provider to fix/enable them.
- If all permissions are passed click Setup Database otherwise you need to set 755 permissions for folders and 644 for files.
- Enter the database credentials you configured in step 1 (configure database).
- Click Check Database and if the database connection is successful you will be passed to the latest step otherwise please re-check your credentials and hostname. (usually, hostname is localhost but you should check with your hosting provider)
- Re-check if the base URL is correct – Click here to read more about base URL.
- Enter your admin username and password that will be used for login.
- Select your timezone – Not recommended changing your timezone after you start using Perfex CRM.
- Click Install, if the installation is successful you will see the message Installation Successful.
- Delete the installation folder.
The default modules that come with the purchase are not activated after installation, if you need any of them, navigate to Setup->Modules to perform activation.
Get Perfex CRM Codeigniter & All Perfex CRM Modules
This pack will include:
- Account Planning Module For Perfex CRM
- Allinone Support Module For Perfex CRM
- Appointly Perfex CRM Appointments
- Assets Management Module For Perfex CRM
- Call Log Module For Perfex CRM
- Custom Sms Email Notifications For Pefex CRM
- Custom Task Filters Module For Perfex CRM
- Drag And Drop Email Builder For Perfex CRM
- Facebook Leads Integration Sync Module For Perfex CRM
- Gocardless Payment Gateway For Perfex Crm
- Human Resources Management Hr Module For Perfex CRM
- Inventory Management For Perfex CRM
- Mailbox Webmail Client For Perfex CRM
- Okrs Objectives And Key Results For Perfex CRM
- Omni Channel Sales For Perfex CRM
- Perfex CRM And Telegrambot Chat Module For Perfex CRM
- Perfex CRM Customer Feedback Module
- Perfex CRM Dark Theme For Perfex CRM
- Perfex CRM Employee Chat For Perfex CRM
- Perfex CRM Flat Theme For Perfex CRM
- Perfex Mercadopago For Perfex CRM
- Perfex Shop Ecommerce Module For Perfex CRM Products Services
- Perfex CRM Zoom Meeting Module
- Purchase Management For Perfex CRM
- Razorpay Payment Gateway For Perfex CRM
- Recruitment Management For Perfex CRM
- Rest Api For Perfex CRM
- Sales Commission Program For Perfex CRM
- Spreadsheet Online For Perfex CRM
- Tasks Bookmark Module For Perfex CRM
- Team Password For Perfex CRM
- Weboox Convert Perfex CRMTo App Android
- Weboox Pro Theme For Perfex CRM
- Whatsapp Module For Perfex CRM
- Woocommerce Module For Perfex CRM
- Wordfex Module For Perfex CRM
Get all these modules at lowest price or get any single module.