Branding is the soul of every business. It can be your company’s logo, symbol, or even slogan. But most importantly it is an identity and reputation which is tied with customer’s trust and experience. But how to build a worthy brand? Markets and entrepreneurs often get inspired by branding quotes spoken by the most successful entrepreneurs and branding experts.
That’s why we’ve collected 15 best branding quotes that can provide you with invaluable insights about branding, marketing, storytelling, innovation, creativity, and more.
3. Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room. – Jeff Bezos
You can’t control people what they say. All you can do is build your business into a brand that people will love to talk about.
5. A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is — it is what consumers tell each other it is. – Scott Cook
In the end, consumers create a perception of quality, consistency, and trust, not the brand.
7. Your brand is the single most important investment you can make in your business. – Steve Forbes
A brand strategy allows you to keep your loyal customer base and to target and attract new customers.
8. The future of branding is marketing with people not at them. – John Morgan
Businesses are focusing on building a tribe more than customers with personalized interactions, based on their particular tastes and preferences.
9. The key is, no matter what story you tell, make your buyer the hero. – Chris Brogan
If you want customers to buy, you must tell a story where you, your company, and your product play a supporting role in making the customer into a hero.
11. Make every detail perfect, and limit the number of entails to perfect. – Jack Dorsey
A product with more features does not make it better. Instead, the perfection of limited features always wins the race.
12. A brand is not a product or a promise or a feeling. It’s the sum of all the experiences you have with a company. – Amir Kassaei
A company drives emotional experiences and if it doesn’t, it’s probably not important. They build a congruent relationship because emotions are effective.
13. Marketing is no longer just about the stuff you make…it’s about the story you tell. – Seth Godin
Products need stories to provide context and evoke human emotion. It’s necessary because customers will talk about your products and services on social media platforms and in real life.
15. Focus on building the best possible business. If you are great, people will notice and opportunities will appear. – Mark Cuban
Solve customers’ issues with your products and services. It will give you an opportunity to earn their trust and win them over.
We hope the above branding quotes/advice helped you delve into the secrets of effective branding. The new world of today needs brands who are innovation-oriented and gear themselves to serve the future cause. Your brand identity is your chance to set your business apart from the competition, so make the most of it.